Friday 4 July 2014

DIY white board


If you read my previous post you'll know that we're in the middle of moving and are stressed to never land and beyond. I also wrote about how much I'm in love with white boards and how handy they've been. 

So here's a cute and easy diy for making your own to suit your style and to look nice even when it's not in use :) 

What you'll need
Picture frame. (I chose this one as I had it laying around)
Wrapping paper or wall paper
A pencil
Scissors

1

Take the frame apart.

2

Use the card insert and place it on your paper ( I did it on the front to show you but I normally do it on the back so to avoid pencil marks) and mark out the size of paper you'll need to cut.

3

Cut paper to the size of your marks

4
Check everything fits 

Put your frame back together with the paper inserted where the picture would normally go, grab a dry wipe marker and write away.

Remember to have fun with it. 
These would make great gifts for those friends that are forgetful or that are heading to college/uni.

Hope you enjoy making yours.
Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment