Wednesday 16 July 2014

Uk Health system

I have been having regular appointments with my doctor for years now. You'd think at this point he'd know what medication I take ( as it is literally written on the computer screen in front if him).

Or read my file quickly before I come in.

And the lack of funding for so many medical services is ridiculous, people are nothing without their health, because we'd be dead, so you would think things that involve keeping people alive get funding first and then the government can pay themselves an extra 20k for sitting on their arses fucking us over.

I hope if anyone else is struggling through the healthcare system, you know that the more you kick off the further you get ( just try not to be rude and mean to those who don't deserve it )

Peace and love 
Kezia

Ps. This is just my expirence and oppinion so please take it so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment